Important questions when choosing a shredder
Before choosing a paper shredder, there are a few questions you need to ask yourself.
• What things need to be destroyed?
• Paper sizes?
• Number of single-feed sheets? And for one day?
• What level of information security is required?
• How many employees will use the shredder?
• Shredder location?
• What budget do you have?
Factors and opportunities to consider
• How many sheets can enter the shredder at one time without paper jams.
• Hardened steel blades provide a long cutting life and are much more resistant to damage.
• Automatic stop, which stops the shredder when a paper jam occurs at its entrance.
• Indication of filling the container or bag for shredded paper.
• Industrial shredder models can destroy even the metal brackets of the binders.